The term ‘Mike's Mobile Revue London Ltd. or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Seventy Six Wardour Street London W1F 0UR. Our company registration number is 11302313 and London. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
It may be used or stored by us for use only by us or any third parties listed herein or which are named separately in our Privacy & Cookies Policy (available on this website):
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Entry to the Casino – Identification
- To visit the Hippodrome casino you must be over 18 years of age. The Hippodrome operates a ‘Challenge 21’ system. If you appear to be under the age of 21 you are likely to be challenged by a member of staff to prove your age.
- You are strongly advised to bring a valid form of identification with you, If ID is requested to be shown and not available, admission will be refused. We may also check your identity with an independent identity/fraud prevention agency.
- Suitable forms of identification must be a government issued form of photo ID, examples as shown below:
- A valid passport,
- a valid photo card driving licence,
- an official Validate UK ID card with PASS hologram,
- a valid National Identity Card (non-UK Nationals only)
- If you are not in possession of the above ID and unable to provide one of these we may be able to accept a government issued document without a photograph provided it is supported by two further item of official form of correspondence containing your name and address and date of birth such as a birth certificate, utility bill and bank statement prior to your visit (but not any that are printed from the internet and not more than three months old). Please note that we do not accept mobile phone statements of any sort.
- We are not able to accept credit or debit cards as a form of identification on their own although we may also accept these prior to your visit when they are accompanied with another form of identification as in point 4. Staff will be happy to advise you of suitable forms of ID if the above guidelines are unclear.
- Any persons conducting cash transactions equivalent to €2,000 (Euros) or over on the gaming floor or at the cash desk are advised that we are legally obliged to verify their identity, which may include checks using an independent ID/ fraud prevention agency, before completion of the transaction and before further transactions are permitted. A member of gaming staff will be happy to advise you of the current GBP £ exchange rate should you require assistance.
- Any individual who is currently barred from the venue or has entered into a voluntary self-exclusion scheme must not attempt to enter the premises without following the relevant procedure to request and have reinstatement confirmed, before visiting the casino.
Management reserves the right to permit entry or refuse admission. Please note that all of our premises are covered by CCTV to ensure that our customers and staff can continue to enjoy our facilities and work in a safe environment.